Students were back at it today after a brief break due to poor weather conditions on Tuesday. I decided to implement a new method for implementing "I can" statements that I learned from Art Teacher, September Buys, at the MAEA conference this past weekend. I had students make a calendar for the rest of this project and start to fill it out with personal "I can" goals to help them stay on track and complete their work on time. They leave them out on their desk and I can go around and conference with them about their goals and whether or not it will work. It has been great so far! Check out some more work below:
Teaching Visual Arts since 2004 and making images since picking up a crayon.